Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Dance Competition - Hall of Fame




Well last weekend the kids and I traveled to Windson-Salem for a dance competion. Both Caitlyn and JC competed and did a wonderful job. JC danced in 4 dances three recieved Platinum awards and one received High Gold!!! He had a great time and I think he really enjoys this. Caitlyn danced in 9 dances all of which received Platinum awards. Her solo "Bird Flu" (this picture is of her with her dance teacher who choreographed her solo) also place 3rd overall out of all Jr. Solos at this competition and she won Jr. Hall of Fame AlL-Star award. This award will give her the chance to go the Nationals for free. We had a great weekend and I really enjoyed being able to watch both of my children shine like stars. Jay and I are really proud of all the hard work they put into their dances and other activities that they are doing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of them!!! :) Good job "mom"!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Patti!!! I was not sure anyone was viewing this.....

    ReplyDelete